Sunday, October 17, 2010

Here We Go

Ryan just left at 1 this afternoon.  I would be lying if I said I haven't been ridden with anxiety the past couple days. This morning was really bad.  I could hardly eat.  We all love that feeling, right?  I couldn't even pinpoint my anxiety.  Maybe I'm already anxious about moving again, even though that won't happen for a few months.  I wish I was more resilient--able to bounce easily from one chapter of life to another.  My insecurities aside, I am very excited for and proud of Ryan for this new job.  He has wanted nothing more than to find his niche in the civilian world.  For the time being, I need to treat this like a deployment--keep busy!!  I'm excited that we have various activities going on during the week(storytimes, fall festival, church), so I think all should be well.  I'm working out different days for my parents to watch the girls so I can go to the gym.  I'm sure my kids appreciate me taking my frustration out on the treadmill. :-p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails