Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day #3

Update on Ryan: this is his fourth day at his new job and so far everything seems to be going well. He's not actually working his position yet since he has to go through training first (we all love "death by powerpoint"!), but I think after about a month he should be officially working as a weapons handler!

Eating: 2785 calories. Ouch. What's funny is I don't just sit around eat donuts and other junk like that.  Everything adds up very quickly, not to mention I had forgotten about a few things I ate during the day when I tallying everything up.

Exercise: No gym. Pulled the girls in the wagon around the neighborhood and admired the beautiful fall colors. :) I really should run outside more. I walked 1.4 miles, farther than I expected.

Eating after 8PM?: Yes. :-/ When we got home from church I was famished since I was stupid and only had a small snack before we left.

Bed by 10PM?: A little after, but I didn't toss and turn like I have been doing.

I guess I should also mention that I'm not going to step on the scale at all during this challenge.  I'm hardly ever pleased  by the number any more so I don't think the temptation is really there. :-p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails