Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 6/33

Eating: 1960 calories. Yaaaaay! I'm really pleased with some choices I made that could have done some real damage. We went to Taco Bell and I got fresco steak tacos which were only 160 calories a piece (I had two).  Then we went to Baskin Robbins where I got a scoop of no sugar added ice cream which was delish and was only 120 calories a serving!

Exercise: chasing the kids around the park. :) Even though I work out pretty regularly just plain running around with your kids is still tiring!

Eating after 8PM?: finished some light popcorn about 10 after

Bed by 10PM?: Yep! Spent some time watching the telly with Ryan tonight and we both conked out pretty quick.  Once we recover from the prior week, a new one starts! :-p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails