Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Gr8 Marriage

July 2009 - at my brother's basic
training graduation
I guess I could have mentioned this on Monday, but the 25th was mine and Ryan's 8th anniversary! woohoo! I'm thrilled to have a good chunk of years under our belt.  I think like where we are now as opposed to when we were first married.  Maybe that's true with everyone since by the time you're married this long you get into a good flow of life.  Although I was a tad thinner then, so maybe I would go back for just a moment to remember what that feels like. ;) We have been really blessed in our marriage since we actually like each other and enjoy each other's company.  It's a pretty great thing.  My mom says that we are meant to be together since there's no one else in the world who would put up with either one of us. Probably true.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails