Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our Morning Board!

I have been wanting to do one of these for a good while now. I wish I knew to do it last year, but with this journey we call homeschool I think every year we learn new ideas. :) We will be learning/reviewing day of the week, months of the year, weather, and seasons.  Lots of time, velcro, printer ink, cutting, and poor man's laminant (packing tape :-p) I am very proud of the finished product.


I got the dates and months from the Dollar Tree last year.  Aside from the numbers the dates also include the various holidays, birthdays, and no school.  You'll notice there's "no school" at the end of the week, because we are going to Atlanta! :-D Three days!


Isn't this just adorable?  I downloaded these from A Year of FHE, which I came across thanks to Pinterest!!! Oh my gosh, that sight is so amazing!!! There is a tree for each season and underneath is four corresponding pictures.  I like that under winter they have a picture of the nativity to represent Christmas. :)



I got these weather printables from Montessori Print Shop.   I don't know why it's starting to look a little warped, but it still serves its purpose.

I didn't get any pics of the morning board in action, but the kids really enjoyed it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails