Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week in Review #39: Dd is for Dinosaur and Daisy

Another week of Dd...at first primarily because I have really cute dino preschool pack I forgot about. Heh.  Since getting back from Clarksville we are finally getting into a good flow to where the kids know what to expect each morning. So nice!

At the commissary...pics of both girls smiling
are far and few between
 Autumn did some more practicing cutting with scissors.  I read about the idea of cutting play doh rather than paper which worked beautifully.  I rolled a bunch of little "snakes", and let her go to town.  I also introduced lacing.  I made some lacing cards using a shape stencil on cardstock and punched holes all around them.  One of the easiest things I've ever made. :) Autumn hasn't quite gotten a handle on it yet, but that will come. 



More "D" crafts:




We ended the week with a birthday party for a friend at church! As you can tell, the girls wore themselves out something fierce! 


Next week is Ee and the theme will be Earth!

This post is linked up with the Weekly Wrap-Up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails