Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stocking Your Craft Box

1.  Glue (both glue sticks and Elmer's School Glue, glue guns for your more durable projects)

2.  Brown Paper Bags (mostly for hand puppets which are always fun and easy!)

3.  Construction Paper (endless possibilities!)

4.  Popsicle Sticks (picture frames always make great gifts!)

5.  Stickers (I noticed with Autumn that peeling the thin papers off the stickers helps with fine motor!)

6.  Washable Paint (I would spend a few extra dollars and buy the Crayola brand since I know from experience that the paint is in fact washable and non-toxic)

7.  Googly Eyes (anything and everything can have a face!)

8.  Scissors (for both adult and child plus maybe some scrapbooking scissors for that extra pizzazz)

Everything listed here, except the paint, I have found at the Dollar Tree! I love it there! I also love buying different seasonal  supplies when they are on clearance. I have a big package of foam snowflakes that I can't wait to use.  Although it would be rather silly since it's almost spring (praise the Lord!).  I am currently working on putting together some activities for St. Patrick's Day and Easter (which I will post about at a later date).

If I've missed anything that is a must for craft time, let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails