Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A good day for condiments and men's body wash!

While I should have been more focused on last minute packing and whatnot for our trip to Gatlinburg, I really wanted to make a run to Kroger before the new sale ad came out. I'm really glad I made the trip...with the children I might add!


2-Triscuits Thin Crisps
1-A1 Steak sauce
1-French's spicy brown mustard
1-Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
2-AXE men's body wash
1-Dove men's deodorant
1-Gillette men's body wash
1-Reach dental floss
1-Welch's Healthy Start juice
1-Smucker's Snack'n Waffles
1-Philadelphia Cooking Cream (Santa Fe flavor. There are coupons for this everywhere since it's a new item. Let me warn you that the garlic flavor is not so great but maybe I use it wrong?  Who knows.)

Retail cost: $43.17 +tax
Paid: $14.53 +tax

The numbers are pretty close to my last coupon post. Kinda funny. :) Now it's off to work on a list for shopping tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails