Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Only Santa Knows!"

 Uploading these were like pulling teeth! Ugh. I actually have to find something else to do to wait for them to finish so I wouldn't go insane with impatience.  These are just a few from the past couple weeks.


We actually did get them some green and red ones we found 2 for $1 at the dollar store.





Redecorating the tree

The new homeschool space

Handprint wreaths! :D

On our way to Clarksville

She is a nut.
We completed another trip to Clarksville this past weekend and I am so glad to get that other house out of our hair! We were able to go to church which I was beyond thankful for.  With all the craziness we hadn't gone to church in a couple weeks because of traveling and such. The girls' Sunday school teachers were so happy to see them. Hannah's class had a birthday cake for Jesus.  Too sweet! Autumn's class made photo frame magnets which I love! I should do one of Hannah. I love how above and beyond the children's ministry goes for the kids and helping them create gifts for their parents! :)

Obviously this weekend is Christmas! We will open presents together on Friday and then leave super early Saturday for Clarksville. (I feel like I'm being very redundant so you will have to excuse me.)  Ryan and the girls went shopping for me this morning.  They were gone for almost 4 hours during which I took a nap and went to the gym (which I would definitely consider that a gift! ;-D).  When they got back Ryan told me to ask Hannah what they got me and when I asked she said "Only Santa knows!" before having a giggling fit. Daddy has instructed her well. :) I guess I should take the girls out to shop for their daddy even though I already got him a little something. I also still need to shop for the other men in my family-dad, brothers, and brother-in-law. Stickers and candy for everyone! (inside family joke) 

If I don't post again for a hot minute, I hope everyone has a Merry CHRISTmas! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails