Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 22 & 23/33

Eating: Monday, 3408 calories (I have decided NO MORE BAKING unless I am going to a social function where I know it will all be eaten by people other than myself! If it's in the house I'm going to eat it. It's just a fact so if it's not in the house then I should be just fine.) Tuesday, 1877 (ah, much better)

Exercise: The day before yesterday there was no exercise, but last night I went to the gym and ran two miles and rode over 6 miles on the bike! Felt awesome!

Food after 8PM? The night before last I didn't eat after 8. I finished dinner around 8:30 last night. The kids went to bed later than usual so I ate later. When the kids eat I'm usually not hungry which is why I don't eat usually until after they go to bed.

Bed by 10PM? The night before I fell asleep around 9:30..I was so sleepy! Last night I went to bed a little after 10.

By the way, I figured out that Blogger wasn't being stupid.  It was just me...I had the compose page on "edit HTML" instead of just "compose" Ooops. Oh, well. At least it's not the website. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails