Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 15/33

Eating: 1966 calories. Yay! Getting back on track feels great!

Exercise: I had a great time running around the park with the kids this afternoon.  We met some other moms from the homeschool group

Food after 8PM? couple pieces of Halloween candy

Bed by 10PM? no, I didn't get there until 11.  The internet was acting up so I was trying to see what I could do to get it up again. Couldn't get anything done but I called Charter and got it all resolved.
I can honestly say since going to bed at 10 (aside from last night) is making me feel so much more rested! I actually feel ready to start the day instead of struggling to open my eyes while Hannah asks over and over if she can have Golden Grahams for breakfast. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails