Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend of Changes

Yeah, okay, so these are not life-altering changes but it stuff that keeps things interesting. Last night we made it official that Autumn is no longer sitting in a high chair. While it frees up some room in the kitchen, it makes me a bit sad.  We slacked off real bad with Hannah since she was at least 2 and a half before we put her in a booster seat. :p Although I don't think any permanent damage was done.  Lots of changes are coming Autumn's way.  For her birthday we are getting her a toddler bed and bedding set! Then sometime after two we will start potty training. 
Ryan also took it upon himself to completely shave his head last night.  I was really liking him with hair.  I don't think he's had this 'do since we were living in KS.  He said he needed something different.  It wasn't until after all the hair was said and gone, that we remembered Autumn flips out even when Ryan just gets a regular haircut! This morning as we were all eating breakfast and getting ready for church, Ryan kept his ball cap on.  That was the only way Autumn would go to him! Eventually Autumn did warm back up to him, bald head and all. 

2 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Hiya B.J. you have THE cutest little girls!

I don't have kids of my own, so I don't have a lot to share, but I appreciate your comments on my blog too. =)

Oops and I was sure I had "followed" you already... Off to do that. =D

B.J. said...

Thank you so much! :D I just noticed that you're following me now. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails