Sunday, January 2, 2011

Excited!

I am very much excited about starting school again tomorrow! Hannah was practically bouncing all over her bedroom when I reminded her. I know it's only Kindergarten, but I'm so glad she is enjoying school!

I mentioned this on Facebook already, but I have decided to do a bear unit.  Hannah loves bears so it was a bit of a no brainer.  We are going to learn about the different species of bears (there are eight) and just fun facts and no doubt watch videos online. I'm sure we can also find some educational DVDs.  I've already typed up from different facts about each species and I'm going to have Hannah create her own "bear book."  This will be very casual.  I just want to do how it goes along with the more "mandatory" subjects. 

In other news, we visited First Baptist of Millington this morning.  All went well.  I really like it and they said there's a lot for kids here which is what we are looking for. :) I'm looking forward to getting involved with Wednesday night activities!

2011 is off to a great start!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails