Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week in Review #41: Ff is for Flower and Frazzled

I typically read our current astronomy lesson to both girls
while they have lunch
My computer had been having issues with not recognizing the cord when plugged in and the battery does not hold a charge worth anything. So I've been a week without a computer. Gotta love these first world problems. :-p It has not been so horrible since I can keep up with everythying via iPhone. 

Ryan took my little computer with him to the academy and he brought it with him this weekend. I'll have a computer again! Hallelujah!

Hannah and I started using Evan-Moor Daily Language Review this week. Each day is a very simple language lesson (the structure of a sentence, spelling, etc) and you can easily expand on each lesson. Of course we hit a few bumps since it's something new but I'm sure after a while it'll be fine.

Autumn loved all the gluing activities (see below) and kept asking for more, so I was pretty sorry I didn't have more prepared. Watch, I'll prepare a ton of gluing activities and she won't have any interest. :-p I'll still do it though...just because I love her. Heh.

We managed some good activities this week in the midst of being busy with church, soccer, and getting ready for our trip to Clarksville.  We got here yesterday and I am ready to enjoy some birthday fun later this afternoon!

The flower activites are from 2 Teaching Mommies and the fall coloring book is from Kid Sparkz.

Piecing a flower together with various shapes

A great intro to all that is fall! :)

Don't all flowers need cars and pizza?

Next week will once again be brought to you by the letter 'F' and we will do more with fall and farm!

And don't forget to "like" us on Facebook! Look to the right and you'll see our profile! :)


This post is linked to the Weekly Wrap-Up

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails