Thursday, September 15, 2011

Totally Cute #4

I love me some hair bows! Definitely a perk to having girls. ;)

Walmart seems to have revamped their birthday section with really cute favors and other fare not splattered with licensed characters. :) These bows were in the favor section and only 97 cents each! These were the only two patterns I saw. There is a plastic clasp in the back.  I can't think off the top of my head what clothes the girls have that match these, but I'm willing to find something. :-D

2 comments:

Design It Chic said...

Those hair bows are so adorable:) And you scored them for only 97c.. I say AWESOMENESS on a stick with icing and sprinkles on top:)hi hi I am now following you thanks to Friday Blog Hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday!

OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

Hi,
I'm following you from friday blog hop. Hope you will follow back.
Blessings
April

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails