Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas and the Great Job Hunt of 2010


I am apparently not doing too well keeping on top with this blog. I will just add it to the list of resolutions for the new year!

Our Christmas was very nice. Naturally all the kids made out better than the adults but all the adults agreed that we are not going to draw names next year for the sheer reason that we like getting a bunch of stuff. :P Layaway will be all our friends next year!

Along with Christmas our family made the big move from GA to TN (to the left is our new humble abode)! Ryan is officially retired from the Army! Now we are at the beginning of the job hunt. He has spent every hour he can on the internet and going around to different staffing agencies in the hopes of finding a job. I have full confidence in him and we both know that the Lord will provide!
Isn't it insane that we are starting a new decade? I wonder if I am the only one in awe of that. The first dcade of the new millenium is done and it's on to the next one. This past decade was quite good to me (high school, college, marriage, babies, moving to different places) and I am very excited to see what this one will bring!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails