Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Little Orangutan







As soon as Autumn came out into the world with her head full of red hair my mom has referred to her as "Clyde" as in the orangutan featured in Every Which Way But Loose and Any Which Way You Can. Aside from the hair, she is becoming more and more monkey like. She is all about climbing these days, especially on the couch and up the stairs. I swear, her father and I have had a few mini heart attacks as we are making sure she doesn't fall off and break her head open. I don't know about the rest of you, but I like my kids' heads intact. :) She is a tricky one, she is. She will bring us a book under the pretense that she wants a story read to her. We pick her up and she is quick to wiggle out of our arms and begin her journal cruising across the sectional. When we take her off the couch, I think saying she is mad would be an understatement. She is also loving the stairs which is another source of our possible cardiovascular failure. She will comes to the stairs, give us a coy grin before attempting her climb up. Autumn will take one step at a time, turn around and just stand there as if daring us to do anything about it. She is pure evil, no doubt about it! But we love our little Clyde and just hope she does not indulge in the art of climbing out of her crib! Hannah was not a climber, and I am hoping we get lucky again.

1 comment:

Grendy05 said...

Looooooooooooove that red-headed, sweet-faced thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails