Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oy, the frustrations of parenthood

Surprisingly I am not referring to this strange form of puberty that only 4-year olds are privy to (more on that later I'm sure), but I am talking about developmental milestones happening faster than you can possibly process them! For the past few weeks Autumn would take a few steps here and there, but now she's a woman on a mission! Just taking off as she pleases as if mobility is a right rather than a priviledge! :p The past 13 (almost 14!) months have gone by way too fast. So she'll go to college and get married and then her in-laws will be way more fun than me and Ryan so she won't ever want to come see us for Christmas....it's too much to think about right now. I'll focus on getting her to eat with a spoon first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails