Friday, December 4, 2009

So very thankful
















I could not even begin to go into how very thankful I am for all the blessings in my life...my girls and wonderful husband just to name a few! :)
We were not able to go to TN this year for Thanksgiving, but we still had a lovely holiday. Ryan made our dinner and this was the first time he made a turkey. I never made a turkey myself either, so we did not know what to expect. Praise the Lord, everything went swimmingly. The turkey was perfect and we had plenty of carb-loaded side dishes to go along with it. And we did show some control by only having one pie (pumpkin) which was gone by the next day. :) This year Autumn had her first Thanksgiving meal, since last year she dined on Similac Advance. While we had a lovely turkey day at home, we most definitely look forward to spending Christmas in TN with the girls' spoiling grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousin!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails