Saturday, October 8, 2011

Week in Review #46: Jj is for Jellyfish and Jellybeans

Jellyfish craft.  1/2 paper plate and crepe paper. Simple! :)
Sorting jellybeans...fine motor, hand/eye coordination,
colors

Goldilocks and the Three Bears in
reverse :)

Autumn drew a face for the first time!
Pretty good!

Jj worksheets
This was a very simple week.  Aside from our rocky Monday, the rest of the week was very pleasant. Hannah got a B on her 4th math test.  I think that's more my fault because I print off her math in black ink to save on the color so she couldn't really tell the difference between the coins in the money section.  I think if there is a section with money I will print in color. Pennies aren't gray after all. :) 

I think I can declare Autumn about 50% potty trained! She's actually able to wear underwear around the house and stay dry for  the most part and tell me when she needs to go, but I have not ventured out without her in a pull-up although when we were at Kroger she asked to go potty even though she had a diaper on.  And she went!  I'm excited when the day comes I am officially not buying diapers for anyone! For the past six and a half years I have had someone in diapers! Autumn was a few months old when Hannah was officially potty-trainbed, so the diaper-wearing kind of overlapped. :)

Next week we will be on fall break.  I already feel relaxed just thinking about it.  I will have school stuff prepared in case the girls want to do some.  Also tonight I am picking up Ryan at the airport after two long months at the police academy!! He's been able to visit twice since being gone, but we haven't seen him in over a month.  We are all so ready for this to be done. Perfect timing for a break!

This post is linked up with the Weekly Wrap-Up.

Printables (not all are pictured)

Space Case math game - First Grade a la Carte
Letter Jj - 1+1+1=1
Letter Jj worksheet - Homeschool Creations
J is for Jesus - Christian Preschool Printables

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails