Saturday, June 4, 2011

Caterpillar Craft


Who loves chubby toddler hands? I do! I do!

Materials

-foam circles
-paint
-googly eyes
-construction paper
-cut up pipe cleaners
-cup with a very flat bottom
-glue

Glue circles on paper to form the caterpillar. Glob on bits of paint, 3-4 colors.  Take the cup and place the bottom on the paint and turn it to create a swirled effect.  Glue on eyes.  Glue on cut up pipe cleaners for legs and antennas (which we forgot :-p).

I can't remember exactly where this craft came from but I know it was linked to Toddler Approved.  The only thing I changed was adding the foam circles, just to make it a little easier.

Hannah's finished product...pic wouldn't
rotate. Still cute. :)

And of course, the book to go with it is The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails